Follow the steps to complete the Installation of Concept Browser
Step 1: Download the Installer package (32 bit/64 bit) sent to you.
Step 2: Extract the same using Winrar/Winzip software on the "Desktop Screen" of your laptop and follow the steps given below.
- You must have an Active Internet Connection for the installation of the software.
- Go to "This PC" or "My Computer". Right-Click. Select Properties and check if the Operating system details of your Laptop is "32 bit" or "64 bit".
- Choose the specific package (32/64-bit) as applicable.
- After opening the requisite 32/64 folder, right click on “Installer.exe” and select “Run as Administrator”.
- A dialog box will appear showing that jdk file is installing.
- After the java file is successfully installed, next step will run automatically.
- Another dialog box will appear, read the mentioned “Terms and Conditions” details, after that select “Yes” and then click on “Next” button.
- After that click on "Run Setup" button.
- Check your registered mail id for login credentials sent by us.
- Enter the details as specified - Your Name, Email-id and copy and paste (use Ctrl+V) to enter the serial key, and leave the "Lab Code" field blank.
- Press OK.
- Wait for a while and you will see a popup message showing - "Your setup is loading. Please Wait".
- After that, allow your system to reboot.
- After that a notification will appear as "Your system has been configured successfully".
Step 3: After the system gets restarted, you will see a shortcut of the Concept software is created automatically on your desktop screen; click on it.
- A Dialog Box will appear asking for the User Name and Password, enter the credentials and click on "Login".
- You can save your password for future logins.