- System Specifications
- Laptop Transfer
- Batch Transfer
- Mode Transfer
- Telegram Group Links
- Download links
- Academic Doubts
- CA Foundation Course Registration Links
- CA Inter Course Registration Links
- CA Final Course Registration Links
- CMA Inter Course Registration Link
- CMA Final Course Registration Links
- CS Inter Course Registration Links
- CS Final Course Registration Links
- Class 11 ISC Course Registration Links
- Class 11 CBSE Course Registration Links
- Class 12 ISC Course Registration Links
- Class 12 CBSE Course Registration Links
- Free Courses for CA/CMA/CS Inter
Content Browser Software
SJC GoLive Software
Rapid Revision Classes
Download lectures in Concept Software
If you have taken the lectures in Download mode, then follow the below mentioned steps.
Step 1: After successful installation of the software, go to the software dashboard.
- Click on “Update Course” button if you subscribed the course in Download mode.
- Select the course which you want to update.
- After selecting the desired course, your subscribed course will be updated automatically and you don’t need any index file for the same.
- A pop up will appear “Your course has been updated” after successful updation.
- Check the “Course List” in the software dashboard, all the chapters are already mounted.
Step 2: Select any chapter and then click on “Video Downloader” button, a download box will appear.
- Select the desired video file and click on “Download” button.
- After successful downloading of all the lectures in that particular chapter, close the download box.
- Then click on “Request Password” button for collecting views for watching lectures.
After collecting the password, click on “Play” button to watch the lectures.